Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, You Were Great

A few of the things I did today:

1) Made blueberry pancakes for my husband.

2) Watched Bride Wars - I think it should have received at least 30% on Rotten Tomatoes, not 12%.

3) Got my ass kicked by Jillian Michaels - Day 1 down, 29 more to go. I hurt.

4) Finished reading "My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands" by Chelsea Handler. Wow, is she ever obnoxious. I do not recommend this book.

4) Learned how to transfer pictures into polaroids using Poladroid. Very easy to use and it's free to download!

A perfectly wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. awww.. in the shape of hearts even... what a good wife! If I'm ever a wife, I hope I make my husband breakfast in the shape of hearts too. Glad you had a good Sunday! Miss ya.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... blueberry pancakes... the best!! M is one lucky man!!! I'm thinking that I don't have much hope with the same exercise program.... if yout butt is getting kicked!! I still may go see the movie.... it kind of looks fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, M loves his blueberry pancakes :) And then of course he went to the gym - right???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Gym that place near my condo that I pay lots of money to and yet never go there?

    ReplyDelete