Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Homework

Tonight I was a good girl and finished all of my homework. Pioneers. What is more boring than learning about Pioneers? I must have slept through that unit in Grade 3 because I sure don't know much about Pioneers. I hope the kids don't ask me too many questions. I worked for about 3 hours making a unit and that should last me 2 months at least. Sweet!

M. also did his homework and fixed up his resume so we can go to faraway places next year. If you were going away for a year, where would you like to go?

2 comments:

  1. Someplace warm and sunny all year round and has lots of room for mooching family and friends to stay when they visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for Australia for the same reasons :) But then again San Fransisco would be awesome too!

    -Stace-

    ReplyDelete