Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Randomness



Over the weekend M. and I met my parents for lunch in the booming city of Milton. M calls this place a shit hole for some reason.. he really doesn't like it.. something about suburbia taking over.. We were there on Sunday morning and chose a sushi place to go to, but found out it didn't open until 4. Then we tried an Italian place but it was closed on Sundays. So we settled for Kelsey's. There we are! Good times.

Last night I went to watch M. play hockey. Often, before he leaves for his games I say, "Get into a fight for me!" Well, last night he did! And I was there to witness it! That's the first goalie fight I've ever seen. Awesome.

Today I started Level 2 of The Shred. Oh. My. God. It was so hard. It was like doing a million planks, push-ups, and squats. It was quite dreadful actually. I hope it gets better over the next ten days.

And, yup, that's it. Exciting stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures... you and M are so cute together!! We enjoyed our lunch with you.... Did M start the fight? I bet he was doing it just for you!!! Good luck on Level 2 of the Shred..... you are going to look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true G, suburbia is lame. It's much more exciting in cities where you must pack heat and dodge stray bullets. M. is a regular Ronnie Hextall, eh.

    ReplyDelete