36 in 365 (Round Six):
1. Grow more strawberries this summer.
2. Hit publish on my New Zealand recaps.
3. Write blog posts about Machu Picchu.
4. Keep hosting neighbourhood play dates.
5. Start writing in my One Line a Day journal.
6. Get professional family of four photos taken.
7. Watch Happiest Toddler on the Block with M.
8. Learn more about essential oils - eucalyptus? thieves?
9. Listen to and whittle down my This American Life podcast folder till it reaches 75 files.
10. Read these books before they hit theatres: Labor Day, A Long Way Down, Divergent, Dark Places, and This is Where I Leave You (0/5).
11. Back up iPhone on a monthly basis (2/12).
12. Keep car info binder updated throughout the year.
13. Clean up iPhoto pictures and delete duplicates when uploading.
14. Send Christmas cards.
15. Decorate a cute nursery for baby 2.0.
16. Decorate a cute big girl room for Little m.
17. Print out my blog in book form at the end of the year.
Try the following six Chicago eateries:
19. Hot Doug's
20. Kasia's Deli
21. Ann's Bakery (not impressed - stale bread, bad customer service)
22. d'Amatos Bakery
23. Hoosier Mama Pie (oh yes)
24. Plan a kickass family vacation.
25. Bring Little m skating on a regular basis.
26. Visit the spitting fountains in Millennium Park this summer.
27. Call my bff more.
28. Unplug one day a week.
29. Give Bama more attention.
30. Plan a date night once a month.
31. Win dietbets until I reach my pre-pregnancy weight.
32. Continue to win dietbets until I reach my goal weight for this year.
33. Keep doing my 20 pushups x 2 on my toes at Bar Method, even with a big baby belly.
34. Host another new mom's group once baby 2.0 is here.
35. Get Little m involved in sponsoring a child at Christmastime.
36. Volunteer at the Soup Kitchen at least every other month (0/6).
Anything you're working towards this year?