Sunday, February 8, 2009

What I ♥ #1

Since it is Valentine's Week I am going to share with you some things that I ♥, other than my husband! Thanks S.R. for telling me how to make that heart, now I'm going to use it all the time!

#1: Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (try and say that 5 times fast!)

If you enjoy chapstick as much as I do, you must give this a try. Since using this for the past couple of years, I have not bought any other brand, that is just how good it is. If you know me well, you would understand how much willpower this has taken, because I love me some chapstick!

It is perfect in every way - it has that nice sting when you put it on that means it's really working! It's minty and cool and non-sticky, which is essential in a good chapstick. Typically I like to have 4 of these on the go - one for each of my desks at work, one in the car, and one in the purse. That's a little extreme, I know. Sadly, I have been down to one tube for a while now, I must fix that asap! Mmm, I need to go put some on now...

3 comments:

  1. I know what I am sending you for Valentine's Day!!! Are there differently flavours? I should send lots to make up for the years that you had to go without!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you last night when I was in Shoppers and they have a huge Burt's Bees display

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are different flavours, but the plain beeswax one is the best by far! Actually, I can't say that I've tried all of them, but I will stick with what I know!

    ReplyDelete