This sorta thing happens to me all the time when I'm walking down the street... I remember some obscure thing, I start smiling, give a little laugh to myself perhaps, then people start looking at me like I'm crazy. (You know you've seen this, too. You walk past someone and wonder what the heck they're so happy about. How dare they smile.)
Here are the first five happy things on my list. You may not "get" them, but this is my blog and these memories make me smile, so there :)
1) Climbing up the CN Tower in 21 minutes and 6 seconds, with a chest cold, not stopping once, and passing all the skinny, hot girls the entire way up.
2) Thinking about all the crazy things that M does in his sleep. Like the time he beat me up and thought I was a robber (not funny at the time) and the huge fake bugs he sees, then proceeds to freak out.
3) Crotch-o-chef. Don't ask.
4) Sitting on a bench by myself in Paris (M was sick in bed) and getting up the courage to ask someone, in French, what time it was. But first rehearsing the phrase over and over in my head.
5) That one time before my wedding ceremony when the priest was saying a group prayer in a little huddle and I burst out laughing. Damn nerves!
Do you have any funny memories with/of me that maybe I have forgotten and can add to my list?