Continuing with my happy list, here we go.. numbers 6-10.
6. Remembering what my hubby was like after his wisdom tooth operation - high as a kite. I sooooo wish I had a video camera with me. He was quite a sight - all swollen and packed with gauze, he kept repeating himself, then almost fell down a flight of stairs. Bahahah.
7. The morning after my wedding when I couldn't stop crying, so I called my BFF to come to the room while M was in the shower. She just about slapped me silly for being so ridiculous!
8. Listening to the theme song for the tv show, Dollhouse, and remembering how M likes to sing along to it and do little movements with his fingers :)
9. This picture. Good thing M's brother doesn't read this blog, or he might kill me.
10. That one time in high school when someone called my BFF and she didn't recognize the number so she didn't answer it. Then she called the number back and asked for "Lynn" and surprise, surprise it was her Aunt Linda who had called. Not exactly who she was hoping to talk to. This doesn't sound funny at all, I guess you had to be there. It was funny, right Michelle? RIP Aunt Linda.
I am beginning to realize that 101 things that make my happy could be a little challenging to come up with. I suspect this 36 in 365 goal will take me all year to complete!