Monday, November 30, 2009

Sears/Willis Tower

Today M and I went up the Sears (now called Willis) Tower.

It was a perfect day to go - no kids and no lineups! I would definitely recommend seeing this tourist attraction. The all glass observation ledges were so cool. It looks like we're floating!

Way better than the CN Tower glass floor. And I love the CN Tower glass floor. The views of downtown were spectacular!

You should make a point to go if you ever visit Chicago! I'm sure the lights at night would be amazing too!

See you soon, Chicago!

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow - thats one place you won't ever have to bring your father-in-law. I would love to go however :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no friggen way would I ever be able to walk on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not stand on that floor - I can't even stand on the CN tower glass floor... My stomach hits the floor going 6 feet near it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I would be able to walk on that glass floor without feeling really queasy!! You're dad can't wait to go on it!!!

    ReplyDelete