Monday, March 9, 2009

The Ever Expanding Family

Over the weekend my family got together to celebrate the bro G's birthday. Holy, we're getting old!

Blow harder!

Just a lovely time. It's especially fun to watch the three kiddos play together. The little guy, L, now enjoys saying "HOCKEY" and "SHOOT IT" over and over again! So cute. He also enjoys eating!

Look at the concentration!


What do you mean, I have something on my face?

Here we all are! If you count 13 people in this picture, you would be wrong! I'm going to be an Auntie again in October! Yay!

Congrats G and MT!

4 comments:

  1. good times... good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when we can all get together. It's so much fun. Another baby in October... how great is that? I can't believe how fast the little ones are growing!! I'm sure glad I'm not getting any older!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a nice family picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot G - we're pretty excited. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete