Sadly, I didn't do all that well on my 2011 goals. I overestimated my ability to get anything done with a baby in tow. I have a hard enough time eating breakfast before noon on most days.. how I thought I'd have time for anything extra is beyond me! Oh well. I fully completed 21 goals, partially completed 3, and failed miserably at 12. Here's the roundup:
36 in 365 Goals (Round 3)
1. Leave a comment on someone's blog everyday for two months (2/2).
2. Compile and edit all of my Kilimanjaro videos into one.
3. Blog a total of 200 times throughout the year (83/200).
4. Make Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon.
5. Go to a couple of concerts (2/2): City and Colour, Coheed and Cambria
7. Try 10 new recipes (10/10): Annie P's Granola Bars, Apple Pie Muffin Tops,Banana Rhubarb Muffins, Peanut Butter Parsnip Fries, German Chocolate Cake,Mango Banana Bread, Peanut Butter Pie, Dough Balls, Balsamic Green Beans, Tapioca Rhubarb Pudding (mom's recipe)
8. Bake a rainbow cake.
9. Host a party: Baby shower for my sis-in-law
10. Go to Kingston Mines to listen to a blues band.
11. Bring Bama to the dog park more often (11/20).
12. Try two Man Vs. Food restaurants (2/2): Vortex, Lucky's Sandwich Company
13. Go to an outdoor concert in Millenium Park.
15. Attend Chicago summer festivals (2/2): Sheffield Garden Walk, Jazz Fest
17. Ride the ferris wheel at Navy Pier.
18. Visit the Art Institute of Chicago.
19. Send a birthday card to each of my siblings and parents (9/9).
20. Volunteer in a soup kitchen once a month (12/12).
21. Leave Operation Beautiful notes (10/10).
23. Create a wedding anniversary scrapbook with highlights from each year.
24. Make a piece of artwork using old passport stamps.
25. Create a wedding album for both sets of parents.
26. Buy and decorate a real Christmas tree!
27. Make a special someone a Blurb book.
28. Learn something about photography.
30. Floss or use the Oral B cleaner everyday for a month (and try to continue).
31. Skate on the Rideau Canal in February.
32. Complete a 30 day Wii Fit challenge.
33. Take a long bike ride (2/2).
34. Walk to work or anywhere else that's 35-40 minutes each way (10/10).
35. Go rock climbing.
36. Go hiking (2/2): Bloomingdale Trail, Lake Matheson
Better luck next year?