A few more things to add to my happy list...
11) "God bless you God". Big Brother, anybody? If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you need to start watching Big Brother. This quote from one of the girls kills me every time I think about it. Hilarious.
12) Karaoke in Japan. Trying to sing as many songs as possible in 30 minutes, by ourselves, in a teeny tiny room, with all instructions in Japanese. Oh my.
13) Go Coco Go. Home from my bachelorette by what, midnight? That was a fun night. But please, who put the onion ring on my head? And yes, I'm wearing the same dress as above.
14) The smell of L'air Du Temps perfume on my mumzies. She's worn it for forever and it's a nice, comforting smell that reminds me of when I was little and would sit on the bed, watching her get ready for a night out.
15) Climbing up the Eiffel Tower and seeing its lights twinkle in the dusk. That happened on the first night of our very first trip to Europe. What a way to start!