Saturday, March 13, 2010

Crossing My Fingers!

Our condo was on the market for 48 hours and it's now SOLD!! Conditionally for five days, pending the buyers' banking goes through and approval of the status certificate. That's why I'm still crossing my fingers, it's not a done deal yet, but very very close.

Our listing went up on Thursday morning, we had two showings that day, and an offer Thursday night. We countered it this morning with our asking price and they accepted! Wahoo! I can't quite believe it. Real estate in Toronto is nuts.
I think it's going to be a bit sad saying goodbye to this place, but onto bigger and better things, right? If not bigger or better, different, for sure. I never in a million years would have thought my life would be turning in this direction, but you might as well make the most of the opportunities you're given.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... your home looks sparkling!! I know I'm going to miss it but like you said...on to bigger and better things..... I'm glad you sold it so fast..... there's nothing worse than having potential buyers going through your house at any given time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and M!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Estate in Toronto is indeed nuts.. but wowow, this time it is at your advantage :). I hope everything will go through very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! M called last night with the news and he was over the moon! I knew you'd get your price, it was priced perfectly to sell.

    I'm gonna miss it too. When I think of it I think of the weekend painting blitz! I was never so tired in my life but the place sure looked great. And still does :)

    Onward and upward J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle GrenvilleMarch 15, 2010 11:40 AM

    Congrats Jilly Bean!!! How exciting!!!! When is your closing?!?!

    ReplyDelete