Sunday, June 21, 2009

Under the Weather

All weekend I've been feeling like I got hit by a truck. I thought I might have eaten something bad because my stomach was killing me on Friday night. Then on Saturday I literally couldn't get out of bed - so achy and tired. I hope it's not the Swine Flu. Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better today. At least I got some reading done and am now halfway through the fourth Harry Potter book!

source
It's so bizarre seeing people walk down the street with these masks on. I want to ask them why. Maybe next time I will. And I was just kidding about the Swine Flu. Sarcasm doesn't translate well in writing!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better..... not a great way to spend the weekend. Maybe you were just rundown and needed to recuperate a bit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - did you go outside like that? Thats too funny! Glad you're on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, no I wouldn't leave the house like that! Although that could be a fun social experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete