I'm so mad that I didn't take any pictures of the delicious Thanksgiving meal that I made this year! It was so lovely looking and tasting!
On Sunday, M and I invited a bunch of people over to help us celebrate "Canadian" Thanksgiving, which is ya know, the same as "American" Thanksgiving, sans football. I logged about 10+ hours of cooking which is kinda crazy to think about. Anyway, I find it really handy to look back at my blog to find recipes I've previously made, so here's the lineup with the recipes linked where possible...
2. Ham (with mustardy glaze)
3. Stuffing (stovetop, from a box)
4. Gravy (package from the turkey)
5. Cranberries (recipe on back of package)
7. Dinner Rolls
9. Sweet Potatoes (lots of compliments on this dish)
10. Creamed Corn
11. Rancho Beans
12. Apple Pie (with vanilla ice cream)
13. Pumpkin Pie (frozen, with whipped cream)
14. Tutti Fruity (recipe to come.. one day soon)
Actually, I did take two photos with my phone. These make me weep with joy.
Till next year!