Monday, October 18, 2010

Movies Under The Stars

This weekend I had my first movie watching experience at a drive-in! Movies under the stars on a beautiful fall evening with my two favourite boys (the husband and the dog)! Excellent.
It took us about an hour to get to the theatre and since we had some extra time beforehand, we stopped at Scooby's for some Chicago style hot dogs. A nice treat before the show.
The movie line up included two horror flicks, My Soul To Take and Let Me In. The first was terrifically cheesy and the second was a lot of blood and vampires, but both were perfectly suited to watch on a dark night, out in the middle of nowhere!

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the old school ads and previews but unfortunately took only one blurry picture of who knows what, on the screen. Such a fun experience. I love the drive-in!
Even Bama was well behaved and beached himself on the backseat and slept the whole night.
I can't wait to go back! And with that, I have completed another one of my 36 in 365 goals!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I wish we still had drive ins here.

    Did you pack a cooler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I was listed before the dog!

    ReplyDelete