Friday, May 7, 2010

A Late Easter Celebration

Last weekend the fam got together for a late Easter brunch. Better late than never, right? There's so many of us now that it's really hard to get everyone together at the same time, especially with M in Chicago. Here we all are!
This is my newest nephew. So darling.
He even likes M. The other three kids are scared of M. Seriously.
He's a bit of a drooler!
Family time = fun time. I can't believe I just said that but it's true. Now I just wonder when my next niece or nephew will be on its way. Hopefully there's a bun in somebody's oven soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love family get togethers too. It's soooo nice when everyone can be there... but it isn't easy to come up with a date that's good for everyone. Hmmmmmm..... do you know something you aren't telling me about a bun in someone's oven??? lol

    ReplyDelete