Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to Work I Go

Today it was supposed to rain so I thought it would be perfect to go into work and set up my classroom. Well it didn't rain at all and it was hot as heck since there's no air conditioning in the school.

Here's what it looked like at 9am.

And here's what it looked like after 7 hours of working. Oh noes!

It doesn't look that much different, but believe me, it is. I would say another full day and it's good to go. Then I just have to plan what I'm doing! I'm actually kinda excited to have a normal class again.

Here's my favourite work buddy and dancing queen! She lives close to the lake. It is so so so pretty along the water. I love you summer. Don't leave me.

And guess what? Now it's raining.

2 comments:

  1. Your room is starting to look great..... By the time your students come you will have it just right!! You're lucky to have a good friend that lives near the water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What grade do you have?

    ReplyDelete