Saturday, May 2, 2009

Drinking, Football, Eating

On Friday, M wrote an exam that he's been studying for for the last many months! I'm so happy it's over because now I have my husband back... until he has to start studying for the next one, at least! M's brother, S. is here visiting this weekend, so on Friday night we went out to the Bier Markt to celebrate! I finally got my Fruli and oh it was delicious!

Here's one of the beer samplers the guys tried and S. discovered banana beer!

Today we went to the TFC game where M introduced us to his favourite new snack, Mac and Cheese Fritters. I am sure they must be featured on the thisiswhyyourefat website. Deep fried kraft dinner with bacon. Heart attack in a basket!

Eat me at your own risk!

Today was a rainy day at the game. Luckily I brought my raincoat, but M and S got a little wet, poor guys! All of the ponchos were soldout. Also, these little back flies were everywhere! They don't bite or anything but they fly right into your face and stick to your clothes.

I really hope they go away once it's warmer because they're very distracting!

After the game we went out for Korean food where I tried bipimbap, upon S's recommendation. Yum, and very filling - I took half home for tomorrow!

Here are the side dishes you typically get served at Korean restaurants. Mmmm.

Now I am full, tired, and it's time to relax with a movie!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have M back? Now you can enjoy your weekends...... and it looks like you've been having a great weekend!!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always trust S in regards to Asian food - he's the expert!

    Glad you guys are having a great weekend and the exam is over!

    ReplyDelete