Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pot Luck League

The last few weeks have been stressful at work. And now they are over! w00t! But my condo looks like this...

Here we have lots of shoes, running clothes from track and field practices, cell phone charger, 3 coats, the script from the musical, and anything else I dropped there as I came in the door.

This is a collection of clothes, TFC paraphernalia, bills, toothpaste, and other random papers that have no home yet.

M can't believe I took pictures of our mess. I know I'm not alone though. Please tell me your homes sometimes (often?) look like this too! Today we finally had some time to clean up.

Last night M and I went to game one of our pot luck league! We went to a friend's house downtown and he is quite the impressive chef! I didn't get any pictures of the food but I did take some pictures of the view from his condo. Lovely!

3 comments:

  1. You know that on any given day our house does look like that...it's amazing with only two people living there how messy it can become.... but isn't it nice when it's all clean and tidy!! Too bad it doesn't stay that way for long!! Busy lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it it was education week down there too - every teacher I know had a crazy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, and two schools = double the fun!

    ReplyDelete