1. Leave a comment on someone's blog everyday. I actually started doing this in August, then had a baby, so that screwed it all up :)
2. Bring Bama to the dog park more often. I'm going to try for 5 times this month.
3. Leave Operation Beautiful notes. I've had the notes written since summer, now I just have to find places to leave them!
4. Complete a list of 101 things that make me happy. I'll try for 20 this month - 5 a week?
5. Take a long bike ride. I hope to do this when I'm at home visiting my parents, if the weather cooperates.
6. Complete a 30 day Wii Fit challenge. I'll start this today, but the 30 days will have to be broken up since I'm visiting my parents for a week.
7. Go hiking. Well it's not a typical hike, but I'd love to walk the Bloomingdale Trail sometime this month.
8. Blog a total of 200 times throughout the year. Hmm, pretty much impossible since this is only my 63rd post of 2011. Anyway, there is a blogger photo challenge going on this month that I'll like to take part in, so that would be 31 more posts if I can actually get my act together!
Oh my goodness.. these are lofty goals but I'm up for the challenge! What are some things you'd like to complete before the end of the year?