I can hardly believe it's the first day of February. This winter if flying by and I don't mind it one bit! Knock on wood.
I have now been a "single" woman for 2 full months. Of course I miss my husband but being apart is not as bad as I thought it would be. Five more months to go! I find that I am gaining more of myself and my independence back. I'm taking a lot of classes and trying new things. I do what I want whenever I want. And seriously the best - the tv goes on only when I want it to! The constancy of the tv was really beginning to stress me out.
February is the shortest month of the year and it's sure to be a busy one. Here's what I have going on in addition to my normal everyday things:
- report card writing :(
- two tv show audiences to attend (not Oprah.. yet!)
- chick hatching, which means this weekend I'll be bringing babies home to take care of!
- a trip to Chicago
- parents visiting this weekend
- training for 5K in March
- skating, skating, skating
- studying for Chicago teacher tests
I'm sure I've forgotten some, but, yep, it's going to be a busy one!
Do you have any exciting February plans?