Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Must See TV

I've found a couple of new shows that I think might be worth watching... if you're into that sort of leisure activity.

1) Flash Forward.
I've had the series premier on my PVR for a week and finally watched it tonight. I liked it, I really liked it! It actually held my attention for the whole episode, which rarely happens. Seems similar-ish to Lost. Drama/sci-fi. I liked the kangaroo.
Thursday, 8pm, ABC.


2) Vampire Diaries.
High school teeny bopper vampires. Very Twilight-esque but better. Cute boys. Thursday, 8pm, CW (or 7pm on CTV).

Have you caught either of these shows? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched either. I wish I had time to watch tv... but then... with only an aerial tv pretty much is non existent at our house. Bring lots of movies home when you come to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - its hockey season - I barely have time to watch House and Housewives - the only 2 shows I commit to until February when Lost comes back!!

    ReplyDelete