Sunday, December 6, 2009

3 Layers Pork

I figured I may as well follow up my last bacon post with another bacon post! It only makes sense.

After M's going away party, the two remaining guests, Big D and Long, were talking about wanting something to eat.

Me, being the only sober one, drove us to a Korean place with table top cooking. We ordered three layers pork and ate WAY too much at a ridiculously late hour for eating. What are the three layers of pork in three layers pork, you are wondering? Well, as you can see, I'm pretty sure at least two of them are fat!

You cook the pork, onion, garlic, and mushrooms on the burner. With scissors you cut everything up into bite size pieces. You dip the pork into some sauces and wrap it up in a lettuce leaf with a bit of rice and whatever else you're feeling. Then stuff it all into your mouth in one bite. I love the little side dishes. They also serve soup of some sort.

This is a really delicious meal. I can't wait till Big D's girlfriend gets here because we're going to have Korean-English language classes. Then I can order 3 layers pork all by myself!

2 comments:

  1. While 3 layers pork seemed like a good idea at the time I definitely regretted it in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you had heartburn, M!!! It sure does look good though..... You are going to have lots of fun in your Korean-English classes, J.

    ReplyDelete