Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Counting Down

Today after school I was writing the date on the board to get ready for tomorrow. Do you see what I see?
Let's get right in there.
Holy smokes, only 18 days of school left! I can't quite believe it. My class this year has probably been the best I've had in my five years of teaching. We've had a lot of fun.

On another note, I've been so confused by this picture in the staff washroom lately. It appeared one day and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was a picture of.
I actually had to ask another staff member. Ha ha, I'm a little slow some days.
It's hard to see in the reflection, but of course it's another countdown! I'm pretty sure teachers are always more excited about summer vacation than their students! By the way, look at the concentration on my face in that pic, lol!

I have some franfreakingtastic summer plans in the works, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Every teacher I know is counting the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting down the days to when the teachers are gone...... it's great working in a high school in the summer.. no teachers... no students... no admin..... just the secretaries!! lol
    My most important summer plan is GOING TO CHICAGO!!

    ReplyDelete